Genesis of Bracelets
Bracelets originated from Greek and are usually jewelries worn on the wrist.
We did our research, thanks to Wikipedia, we found some info! So here are some types of bracelets we found:
- Charm Bracelet – These carry some decorative pendants that signify important things to the person wearing them as they signify some personal sentimental attachment.
- Bangle Bracelets – These are usually from metal, glass, plastic or wood and they can be designed with stones, smooth or textured.
- Alternate Health Bracelets – These are known for their health benefits and they come as either ionized, magnetic, hologram or karma.
- Beaded Bracelets – These are made from loose beads with a centre hole and connected by a piece of string or elastic band through.
- Tennis Bracelets – These are actually diamond line bracelets but its history dates back to 1978, when a US tennis player, Chris Evert’s diamond line bracelet fell in the court. Ever since that incident, the name tennis bracelet stuck.
There are still some more! Please feel free to state them in the comment section.